- Have you been following Big Brother at all? My summer guilty pleasure. I missed the first season, caught most of the second, and have been an addicted viewer since the third (except for the infamous Season 9; I found that cast so vile and disgusting that I didn’t watch past the second week). Just my opinion, of course, but the current season is shaping up to be one of the best. I say that because the people I like are doing well, the people I don’t are gone or self-destructing, and there is no shortage of controversy. Gotta love Reality TV!
- Hate to see summer end, but love to see football season start! Even if my team is the Cleveland Browns. Only one preseason game in the books, and I’m already thinking, “Oh, well. Maybe next year.” Which, I believe is the Official Motto if the Cleveland Browns’ Fans.
- Another problem with the end of summer is everyone trying to cram in one last cookoout in a short period of time. I went to two this past weekend, and another is looming before school starts. On top of that, I’m visiting family in Ohio for a few days soon, and the day I hit town, I’m being taken to a sushi bar. I spent three months struggling to lose 15 pounds; in the past 60 days, I’ve gained 10 of them back.
- I’m a huge, huge fan of Michael Nesmith‘s solo work. Check it out! I particularly like Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma.
- The “l” on my keyboard has detached itself, and I don’t know how to stick it back on (I have a Dell XPS M2010, if you have any ideas on how to fix this annoyance).
- That’s all for now. Aren’t you glad you stopped by? I am!